Swing Set/Play Unit Needed

Do you have a swing/play set in your yard that isn’t being used anymore?  If so, and you have an interest in seeing it go to a good home please contact Sue Johnson at the Cornwall Town Hall for more information.  802-462-2775 or cornwallvt@shoreham.net

Thanks, Sue