- Bobbie Carnwath
- Jim Duclos
- Andrea Landsberg
- James McKenna, Co-Chair
- Holly Noordsy, Co-Chair
- Conor Stinson
- Jean Terwilliger
The Cornwall Planning Commission consists of seven (7) voting members. Meetings are held at the Town Hall on the third Wednesday of each month, starting at 7:00 P.M.
The Planning Commission is authorized to carry out the following duties (see 24 V.S.A. Section 4325), among others:
- Undertake studies and make recommendations on matters of land development, transportation, economic and social development, beautification and design improvements, historic and scenic preservation, the conservation of energy and the development of renewable energy resources and wetland protection.
- Prepare and present to the legislative body recommended building, plumbing, fire, electrical, housing, and related codes and enforcement procedures, and construction specifications for streets and related public improvements;
- Hold public meetings;
- Require from other departments and agencies of the Town such available information as relates to the work of the planning commission;
- In the performance of its functions, enter upon land to make examinations and surveys;
- Participate in a regional planning program;
- Retain staff and consultant assistance in carrying out its duties and powers;
- Undertake comprehensive planning, including related preliminary planning and engineering studies.